Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Kimmi Tanaka  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Kimmi Tanaka  I_vote_lcapKimmi Tanaka  I_voting_barKimmi Tanaka  I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Kimmi Tanaka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmiTanaka
Admin
KimmiTanaka

Kimmi Tanaka  Empty
PostSubject: Kimmi Tanaka    Kimmi Tanaka  EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Name: Kimmi Tanaka (TUH-nay-KUH)
Trainer Type: Trainer

Kimmi Tanaka  16-1

Appearance: Kimmi has white hair that is medium in length. She enjoys wearing white and red clothing, though she doesn't everyday. Occasionally she can be seen wearing a simply outfit, such as blue jeans and a T-Shirt, but generally she wears white and red dresses. However, she always wear a bright red bow in her hair. Her eyes are pale blue, giving her a less approachable appearance.

Personality: Kimmi is generally really outgoing, but her appearance makes her seem as though she is mean and/or quiet. Because of this, she hardly has any friends as of now, even though she tries very hardly to make friends. Sadly, by the end of Trainer School, she gave up on trying to make friends and became the quiet person every judged her to be.

Kimmi enjoys traveling with her partner, Terra. Her most important dream is to travel the world, challenging every gym leader and prove to her dad that she is strong and can take care of herself, even though she's young. This determination actually drove her to have mild Insomnia. She began traveling day and night, training nonstop to reach her goals.

History: Kimmi was raised only by her father. She has no idea what happened to her mother and when she mentions her mother, her father simply changes the subject. Her father was always strict and controlling on Kimmi, probably for fear of losing her. She was unable to date, go out at nights, or even go hang out with any friends unless she called her father every 30 minutes. He pretty much smothered her.

One night, Kimmi sneaked out of her room while her father slept peacefully in the room across from hers. With the shadows as cover, she crept into the forest in search of an adventure. After hours of walking, she found herself face to face with a large mountain. She walked along this mountain until she heard a soft rustling in the bushes to her left. Slowly, she bushed the bush aside and saw small Larvitar taking a bite from an Oran berry.

Her and the Pokemon locked eyes and just like that, a bond formed. Call it fate, but Kimmi and Larvitar instantly bonded.

The next day, Kimmi convinced her father to let her become a Pokemon Trainer

Starter
Kimmi Tanaka  Larvitar
(Picture by Lauzi on Deviantart)
Name: Terra the Larvitar
Level: 5
Ability: Guts
Type: Rock/Ground
Attacks: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm
Personality: Terra is extremely quiet and tends to get lost in thought. Despite this nature, she is very intent on battling, as if she's trying to prove to herself that she can be strong one day.
Back to top Go down
http://tokairegion.forumotions.net/
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Kimmi Tanaka  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi Tanaka    Kimmi Tanaka  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Approved. Nice job, Kimmy. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com

Kimmi Tanaka
Page 1 of 1