Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Austin Green EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Austin Green EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Austin Green EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Austin Green EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Austin Green EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Austin Green EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Austin Green EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Austin Green EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Austin Green EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Austin Green I_vote_lcapAustin Green I_voting_barAustin Green I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Austin Green

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
30turtle

Austin Green Empty
PostSubject: Austin Green   Austin Green EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Name:Austin Green

Type: Trainer
Appearance: He is five feet ten inches and weighs about one hundred and fifty pounds. He has tan skin,blue eyes, and brown hair. He wears a blue t shirt, red sweatpants, and a black loose fitting jacket over his t shirt. He carries a back pack that has everything he needs to be a trainer. He has scars on his hand from playing dangerous games as a child.

Personality: He loves to be around any pokemon and small children. He is carefree and does things at his own lackadaisically pace. He absolutely can not stand people who harm pokemon for their own benefit. He is any amazing people person and is always trying to make new friends.
He can't stand people who try to take advantage of him. He can almost never stand still. And he loves pretending to be a tree.He loves playing sports and exceersing with his pokemon. He is always exploring new places and trying new things.

Background: he was born to a family that lived by a small river. He had a mother named sharon. A father named Billy and a sister named Billie Jo. His family lived in a two story house. He had his room on the second floor of the house. He was a very intelligent child he started schooling at the age of 3 an learned to okay all sports by the age of 7.
He had a very plain childhood he went to school and made a lot of friends. His friends names were lois Sam George and Joe. They had many childhood adventures when they were growing up. Every day they snuck out of their home at night and eased to the mountains where the secret clubhouse was. On fate full day as he was climbing the mountain he hurt his hands on the rocks. He had to get stiches in his hands and couldnt use them for 4 months.
While he couldn't use his hands hands his father gave him a Dratini to be a relieving pet to Austin. He named his Dratini charge and they instantly bonded. Over the course of the 4 months while his hands were healing he and charge were inserperably. He finally was competly healed and then he told his family his goal for his life. He told them he wanted to become a pokemon trainer with the Dratini that was his. His parents let him and he headed of to the ???? region. His journey to be a trainer had finally started.

Type: Dragon
Ability: Shed Skin
Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave
Normal Personality Traits: Timid, Shy, Elusive

Last edited by 30turtle on Sun May 08, 2011 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Austin Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Green   Austin Green EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Make sure you add a picture and separate the appearance, personality, and history to make it easier for viewers to read.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com
30turtle

Austin Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Green   Austin Green EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:38 pm

separated it do I need a picture?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Austin Green Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austin Green   Austin Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Green