Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Real Life Situations EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Real Life Situations EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Real Life Situations EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Real Life Situations EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Real Life Situations EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Real Life Situations EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Real Life Situations EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Real Life Situations EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Real Life Situations EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Real Life Situations I_vote_lcapReal Life Situations I_voting_barReal Life Situations I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
Real Life Situations I_vote_lcapReal Life Situations I_voting_barReal Life Situations I_vote_rcap 
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Real Life Situations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Real Life Situations Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Situations   Real Life Situations EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Pokemon Fables is a forum where we bring things into real life situations. That means you and your Pokemon cannot go without food or water for over 3 weeks, be able to move from one town to another town that is over 1,000 miles long in only one day, not being able to sleep, and other stuff that shouldn't really happen. The no-teleportation thing has already been explained in "The Basics" so I'll review these things.

Hunger and Eating

You and your Pokemon are both living creatures so you have to eat atleast one meal a day. Why not three meals? I won't do three meals because it would be too much of a nuisance from the limited time periods and your characters will be constantly eating. You can go to restaurants, fast foods, someone else's house, or maybe even something out of your back pack(your start off with 5 packed meals in your backpack) to munch on. Also your Pokemon have to eat something, too! They have to eat atleast 2 berries a day in order to prevent hunger. If you or your Pokemon do not eat any meals in one day this will result in starving and your trainer must show one way of getting starved. Also bad things will happen...really bad things. That's why I suggest to eat. You'll need money to get something to eat by the way. Healing a Pokemon with Potions or at a Pokemon Center will not recover their famished state.

Time

This is probably the most important part of your character's daily life. It will effect how your character sleeps, eats, and travels. The first post of your thread will always have a time period on it. There are six possible time periods that your character can be in the following order: Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, Night, Midnight. At the top of the first post of a new thread, it will always have this.

Ex.

-Morning-

Text...

When your character leaves the thread he/she is, the time period will always change. Depending on where you are going and how far affects how many time periods will change. Here is the list for each region explaining the change in time periods from place to place.

Nedic Region's 1 Time Period Change

Pleasant Town-Floral Forest
Pleasant Town-Port
Floral Forest-Rainwater Village
Rumble Road-Mount Forever
Ashard Village-Briney Beach

Nedic Region's 2 Time Period Change

Spark City-Ulora Plains
Icy Lake-Briney Beach
Icy Lake- Ulora Plains
Spark City- Pleasant Town
Rumble Road-Ashard Village
Ashard Village- Icy Lake

Nedic Region's 3 Time Period Change

Rainwater Village-Rumble Road
Rainwater Village- Mount Forever
Mount Forever-Spark City

Jodulu Region's 1 Time Period Change

Lunar City-Overgrown Path
Overgrown Path- Plus Village
Plus Village- Shattered Bridge
Shattered Bridge-Minus Village
Stargaze Mountains- Kolona Town
Glacier Lake-Ancient's Temple
Glacier Lake- Skelit Cave
Skelit Cave-Bell Town
Skelit Cave- Issage Town

Jodulu Region's 2 Time Period Change

Mosdar Maze- Stargaze Mountain
Meteor Lake- Lunar City

Jodulu Region's 3 Time Period Change

Mosdar Maze-Shattered Bridge
Mosdar Maze- Plus Village

Sopax Region's 1 Time Period Change

[Map not finished yet]

Sopax Region's 2 Time Period Change

[Map not finished yet]

Sopax region's 3 Time Period Change

[Map not finished yet]

If I've missed any you can note me by PMing me. If you are confused about this you can question me by PM.

Death

Yes, it is possible that your character might die in the role play. Though the chance of this event happening is slim, it still can happen. Some examples of your character's death may be getting shot by a gun, dying from a Pokemon's hard attack, or maybe even triping off a cliff/drowning etc. We would always remember your character though and their hardships. Where will their Pokemon go? Now here's the thing. You'll have to make another character sadly, but on the good site, if it is the character-who-died relative then the relative that you made can have a choice of keeping their Pokemon, badges, money, items etc. or start out fresh and new. If you plan to not make a character's relative then they have to start off fresh.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com

Real Life Situations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fables :: General :: Rules and Roleplay Stuff-
Jump to: