Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Damian Price EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Damian Price EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Damian Price EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Damian Price EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Damian Price EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Damian Price EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Damian Price EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Damian Price EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Damian Price EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Damian Price I_vote_lcapDamian Price I_voting_barDamian Price I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Damian Price

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whitebeard

Damian Price Empty
PostSubject: Damian Price   Damian Price EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Name: Damian Price
Trainer Type: Trainer

Picture: Damian Price 34351

Appearance: Damian isn't the exactly the biggest person for his age. His relatively small frame and the fact that he's only about five foot six makes him not intimidating in the slightest which can make his work hard for him. His brown hair goes well with his eyes which are a shade of brown darker. He is never seen wearing anything other than his olive green suit, with a matching olive green fedora. The one rebellion that he embraced from his parents however is that he rarely wears a tie, and chooses instead to unbutton the top buttons of his shirt to keep him cooler. He does own a matching tie however, and sometimes he'll wear it when knows that he needs to look professional or serious.

Personality: The one thing that can be said for Damian is that no matter the situation he's always calm. Even when staring down a rampaging herd of Tauros or questioning a suspect, he always maintains a steely calm and simple smile that never seems to leave his face. Even when he gets angry he just maintains his composure and smiles through it. The only time he won't smile is when he's sad.

Ever since he was young Damian was a quiet and observant child, taking in all his surroundings and processing them in a matter of seconds. Because of this he was became known as a genius even though he doesn't personally believe that he is. What it does mean however is that Damian is an excellent detective, able to consume all information on a crime scene and come to conclusions before people can even take in what has actually happened. Damian himself is fascinated with crimes, mysteries and the unknown, finding them to be challenges that he must solve.

Despite the fact that Damian is usually quiet around people, when he chooses to interact with them he is nothing less than the height of good manners. He is always extremely friendly to people, even to people he suspects may be guilty. The only time he changes his tune is when he's got concrete proof that a person is guilty of a crime he was investigating. When that happens he keeps upbeat in the way he talks to them, but tends to go overboard with the explanations of how they went about the crime hoping to draw on their emotions and get them to angrily or sadly admit to the act.

The big goal for Damian is to gain enough experience and infamy to be invited into a high ranking role in the world policing agency.

History: Damian had a relatively normal childhood he would have you believe. His father was a member of Interpol and his mother was simple housewife, so he didn't have the most exciting upbringing. However, when his talents were made apparent when Damian was round about 8 years old, his father began to bring him into the office where he worked to use his skills to help solve the cases that he had been struggling with. When Interpol caught wind of this they forced his father to quit for exposing a child to the brutal investigations that they carried out.

Due to the months that Damian had actually spent helping his father he began to grow fascinated with the criminal organisations and their motives. Fearing that his son might go down the wrong path, Damian's father starting to train Damian in the ways of the law and attempted to build a strong moral code in his son. For the most part, this worked and Damian decided to dedicate himself to solving crimes and bringing those responsible to justice. However he still felt a budding curiosity inside of him, one that made him care more about solving the actual crime than seeing the person responsible brought to justice.

Throughout his school life, Damian gained a reputation as a kid detective. Around his school he would often solve the small and petty crimes that were committed by the troublemakers and the pranksters. During this time however, he began to realise that accusing people of crimes when you were without a pokemon and they had them wasn't a good idea. After being chased around a school by a Machop and his shamed trainer for the fifteenth time, Damian was graced with his partner from his father. A growlithe that he decided to name Firo. Damian and Firo made an excellent team and soon not only was he known as the kid detective but as one of the stronger trainers. However, that was in his graduating year so the title didn't last long when he went out into the real world and discovered the strength of true trainers.

Deciding that he needed to become a stronger trainer before he could become a truly impressive detective, Damian decided to head out to a new region to see what mysteries were contained there and to increase his skills as a pokemon trainer by challenging the gyms.

Starter
Damian Price 058
Name: Firo
Level: 5
Ability: Flash Fire
Type: Fire
Attacks: Bite, Roar
Personality: Firo is a perfect partner for Damian. Loyal and obedient, he follows Damian's orders without question or doubt. He's also able to assist in Damian's investigations with his keen sense of smell and sharp mind. Damian admires Firo's skills, and their partnership is stronger due to it.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Damian Price Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damian Price   Damian Price EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm

Approved. Enjoy the three regions provided!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com

Damian Price
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fables :: Out of Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: