Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG I_vote_lcapMystic Energy-Pokemon RPG I_voting_barMystic Energy-Pokemon RPG I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG I_vote_lcapMystic Energy-Pokemon RPG I_voting_barMystic Energy-Pokemon RPG I_vote_rcap 
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparta

Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG Empty
PostSubject: Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG   Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG Reshiram-1
~~

Long ago, Legendary Pokemon lived peacefully in the world. They kept Pokemon and humans in balance, and life was carefree. But one day, three trainers started to argue. They all had different ideas about how to live with Pokemon, and all believed their ideas were right. These three started rival teams that became known as Team Holo, Team Toxic, and Team Marina. And all of these teams had a single goal in mind: to find the source of energy that enable Pokemon to use powers and control it. And, unlike previous teams, they refuse to fail.

Now, Legendary Pokemon are uneasy, and there is an ominous danger in the air. The three rival teams are forming, and the world may never be the same. It is up to you as a trainer to catch and raise Pokemon, battle trainers and gym leaders, and aim to battle the Elite Four and Champion. Will you band up with fellow trainers to save the world from the rival teams or form a gang of your own? A whole journey awaits!

Back to top Go down

Mystic Energy-Pokemon RPG
Page 1 of 1