Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Kaila Good EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Kaila Good EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Kaila Good EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Kaila Good EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Kaila Good EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Kaila Good EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Kaila Good EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Kaila Good EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Kaila Good EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Kaila Good I_vote_lcapKaila Good I_voting_barKaila Good I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Kaila Good

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Kaila Good Empty
PostSubject: Kaila Good   Kaila Good EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Name: Kaila Good
Trainer Type: Trainer

Picture: Kaila Good Cute-anime-girls-142175

Appearance: Kaila good is a middle-aged teenager who is described to be very cute. She likes wearing clothing such as skirts and she would usually wear red and black. No, she is not goth at all. Her cute smile and bright golden hair make up for her types of clothing. On casual days she would usually wear skirts and such, but on days where she rushes to school and must choose something quickly, it will be torn up jeans. When battling her, you would probably see her tie her hair up in a ponytail or something really creative.

Personality: Besides her looks, she is mostly deciphered as weird because she differs from bossy, outgoing, shy, nice, sensitive, and brave. Kaila enjoys doing such things like playing pranks on people. Did I describe she was a trickster? She loves to make people confused, worried, scared, and angry. Her pranks also include Pokemon aswell. From that point on she has also become brave. Kaila would do anything to enjoy a fun adventure. She's ventured over a mile away from her house without her parents knowing and she got home safe and sound.

The calm side of her is her sense of creativity. She is very artistic in many ways. She can create sculptures, drawings, and even paintings of her favorite Pokemon she sees every day. Sometimes she may sell her artwork and she keeps a huge gallery of artwork in her basement. Her friends might even request a couple pieces of artwork or to for her to create. But anyways, after all she still is that wild girl in the inside, just hidden by the levels of her creativity.

History: Kaila Good was just a regular girl with a regular life. Even her parents had a decent job which gave her a normal house, too. Her friends on a matter of fact were just as decent as her, but to tell you the truth, she never really liked how "ordinary" every part of her life was. That was when she started taking lessons on how to learn art. That's what made up for her creative personality. She even impressed her friend too, and they wanted to be just as good as her. Soon, Kaila was extremely popular and knew everyone and everybody in her school. Whenever she got home, though, it was rather boring.

She didn't have many after school activities, so she made up a prankster game. She pranked lot's of people, even her friends in a game called Ding Dong Ditch. Though her pranks weren't serious, they were pretty funny. Once she put a whoopie cusion under her teacher's chair and guess the outcome? Yeah. She is a troublemaker too. She nearly got expelled from how many detentions she got. Either way, she was a rather intelligent girl. Her math skills are amazing and she could read books triple times her reading level.

So it was on that day, Kaila took the wrong choice. She wanted to run away from home and start her own Pokemon Adventure. Yes, it was risky since she had no Pokemon nor items in her bag. Her first destination was to move towards the Jodulu Region where she would start her first ever Pokemon adventure and meet Prof. Redwood. She has always wanted to see her for her whole life. Meeting the famous Prof. of Jodulu Region was a big to do on her never ending list. Soon she would be able to get her dream Pokemon, Cyndaquil.

Starter
Kaila Good Snivy-pokemon-20318694-637-359
Name: Blaze
Level: 5
Ability: Flash Fire
Type: Fire
Attacks: Tackle; Leer
Personality: Blaze is simply a very sassy Pokemon. She acts like every thing is okay and she can beat any Pokemon. Though this personality might have a negative affect between Pokemon that are stronger than her.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com

Kaila Good
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fables :: Out of Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: