Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Tyler Kitsune EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Tyler Kitsune EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Tyler Kitsune EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Tyler Kitsune EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Tyler Kitsune EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Tyler Kitsune EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Tyler Kitsune EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Tyler Kitsune EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Tyler Kitsune EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Tyler Kitsune I_vote_lcapTyler Kitsune I_voting_barTyler Kitsune I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Tyler Kitsune

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Tyler Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Kitsune   Tyler Kitsune EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Name: Tyler Kitsune
Trainer Type: Trainer

Picture: Tyler Kitsune Dark_Light_by_Sei_ten

Appearance:
Tyler has brown hair. He always had it flat. He doesn't like it when his hair is up, it always has to be down. Doesn't matter in what way...aslong as it is down. Tyler has a tattoo on his left arm. He can't remember how he got it. So far as he know he always had it. He doesn't bother with it to much, he thinks is nice. Tyler always wears jean and a shirt with a bodywarmer. It gives him options what to wear during whatever weather.

Personality:
Tyler is a person that never starts a conversation. When he is dragged into one he will awnser. That he doesn't matter. Whenever he is looked at a person weirdly he just looks back. If that person will still stare at him later on he will get mad, Yujai will have to stop him.

Tyler is a person that doesnt really care what he wears. He doesn't care what people think of him. Tyler is a person that has some evil thoughts now and again. He likes to irritate people from time to time, but actually most of the time he is a nice guy. ...He likes apples...

History:
When Tyler was a little kid he used to always sit on the deck of his house, that was near the sea. Tyler wasn't aloud to go to the see at a certain age. He always looked at the sea without blinking for hours. His parent's thought it was just something he likes to do when he wants to think. When Tyler was allowed to go to the see he went every day to stare at his reflection in the sea and hear the crashing waves.

Tyler would sit down with his teddy's. One at a time he would have them on his lap, but he didn't even look at them. He just had them on his lap. After a few weeks he had a teddy on his lap and ripped it open with a sharpend stone. The filling was ripped out and the eyes were cut out. His parents were a bit scared, but they wanted to think positive so they just thought that he was wondering what the inside of a teddy looked like.

After a few more of these things Tyler was send to the docter, the dockter said that there was nothing wrong with him. Tyler always stared at the see, for years and years. When he was in 8th grade he used to skip class to just go back to the see and look at the sea. He did this some many times that his parents got crazy. But whenever his parents would say something about it he would just nod and agree. Although he just didn't care. After talks like that he just went back to the see and stare at the sea again.

His parents went that crazy that he was kicked out of the house. Tyler didn't have a response to that. He just grabbed all his money and walked out of the house. Tyler would still always stare at the sea whenever possible. Once when Tyler went towards the sea and stared at it for hours he saw a pokemon that needed help. He went towards it and helped her as much as he could. Eventually he patched her up and became friends. Eversince then Tyler found her more as a family then his parents. Tyler names her Yujai. She liked the name. Yujai managed to work with Tyler's so often urges to do something bad. Most of the time she calm him down so there wasn't alot of vandalism, stealing, etc.

Starter
Tyler Kitsune 147
Name: Yujai
Level: 5
Ability: Shed Skin
Type: Dragon
Attacks:
1) Warp
2) Leer
3) Thunder Wave
Personality: Yujai will do anything to leave Tyler away from the cops no matter how much his urge is.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Tyler Kitsune Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Kitsune   Tyler Kitsune EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:36 pm

Approved. Have fun exploring the three regions!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com

Tyler Kitsune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fables :: Out of Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: