Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story I_vote_lcapStray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story I_voting_barStray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story I_vote_lcapStray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story I_voting_barStray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story I_vote_rcap 
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion

Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story Empty
PostSubject: Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story   Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Forums: www(DOT)pkmnstray(DOT)com/forums

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shadowwolf and I am the project leader of a fan-fiction called "Stray". It's a dark fantasy Pokémon roleplaying-style story with adventure, realistic, existentialist, experimental, romantic, dark suspense, inspirational and epic influences. It has several writers and progresses very much like a novel. The point-of-view is from the Pokémon and there are virtually no human characters in the setting, much like Mystery Dungeon.

Here is a description on what it's about:
Quote :
It takes place in a later future in which humans have been extinguished from a Pokémon-dominated land. In recent years, the Shadow Pokémon have appeared out of nowhere and have been running rampant across this forbidden world... mindlessly killing whatever lies in their path. Their populations seems to grow and spread like a virus... and no one can stop it. As concerns over this evil force rise, an old kingdom of dragon Pokémon (known as the Blackclaw Dragoons) takes initiative and declares war against surrounding Pokémon colonies... in pursuit of a dream for world dominance (to prove that dragons are the superior species, as chosen by the deities themselves). In response to this large conflict, various Pokémon villages have created an alliance in means to protect their lives: the Peacekeepers. Serving as somewhat of a salvation army, the Peacekeepers protect villages from attack and provide aid to the homeless. Bound to the pressures of war, civil unrest and political corruption weakens the alliance and soon more villages burn to the ground... greed settles in place of morality... bound to repeat the same mistakes made by humans...

I have a website dedicated to it which holds the stories that have already been written. The stories are for everyone to view and enjoy as they come and go. As for joining, we need to see a demonstration of your writing ability before letting you in. This is a private roleplay and we need to see some exceptional ability on storyline, not just grammar alone.

If you are not interested in joining, consider at least reading the stories directly on the site itself and tell us how you like them later on. Your commentaries and enjoyment of the story are most appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Page 1 of 1