Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Another guest...oh great. It seems like you're missing out on all of the opportunities of this forum. Please don't let that happen and please join Pokemon Fable. We are currently developing but it won't be a bad idea to join now.
Pokemon Fables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello and welcome to Pokemon Fables! A site made for advance Pokemon role players. Pokemon Fables
Join now! We have very few members for the site, but our population will start growing slowly. Also, vote daily. Pokemon Fables
The Grand Stadium is not holding any tournaments. Sorry! x,,...,x"Pokemon Fables
Join the site today and you'll be able to get rare items such as Rare Candy for your Pokemon to start of their journey. Hurry now, before it ends on the last day of June! Pokemon Fables
Let's give a warm welcome to our new member jordigomez!
Vote for Us
Vote For Pokemon Fables
at Pokemon RP Topsites

Top Sites List
Welcome
As a trainer, your job is to beat all the gym leaders of each region. As a coordinator, your job is ton win all of the ribbons of each contest section. And as a breeder, your job is to breed as many Pokemon as possible and maker Pokemon with a special touch. At Pokemon Fables, we set up a vast variety of options and you can decide to be a villian, a hero, a romantic one, or a complete show off. You decide! Our three regions make the role play experience even more a challenge. To top it off, we have the Grand Stadium which holds battles for trainers, coordinators, or breeders. We strive to bring equal attention to every one of our members. You don't have to worry, our mods and admins are super friendly! We would love for you to join our community. You won't regret it!
Latest topics
» {Sonny_-_101.zip}
Might aswell. EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 am by 

» Stray - A Pokémon RP/FanFic Story
Might aswell. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm by Guest

» Far and Wide: Canon Pokemon Adventures
Might aswell. EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 am by Guest

» Moonlight Destiny-A Sailor Moon RP
Might aswell. EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm by Guest

» Pick-Up Ability
Might aswell. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 pm by Mayumi

» Shiny Pokemon Encounters
Might aswell. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:32 pm by Mayumi

» Evolutions Based on Places
Might aswell. EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:25 pm by Mayumi

» Items to Buy
Might aswell. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm by Mayumi

» Layout for Sending Letters
Might aswell. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm by Mayumi

Top posters
Mayumi
Might aswell. I_vote_lcapMight aswell. I_voting_barMight aswell. I_vote_rcap 
KimmiTanaka
30turtle
Tyler
Verzweifelt
Whitebeard

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Partner Site(s)
Affiliates
Copyright
All pictures were not made by nor created by Pokemon Fables. Pokemon is not something made up by Pokemon Fables, but made by The Pokemon Company and Nintendo. All rights reserved.

Might aswell.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Might aswell.   Might aswell. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Tyler was walking through the Town. He actually just wanted to stare at the water again. Yujai wouldn't let him. She wanted him to get off his ass instead of just sitting there thinking about life and looking at himself. Yujai never minded that but something she would go abit crazy about it and she would let him have a walk around town.

Tyler never liked to be in town. He thinks it's to crowdy. He was always hoping that someone wouldn't talk to him, becuase he wasn't in the mood right now, but if someone did he would just make small talk...if not Yujai would just use Thunder Wave on his as punishment. He went through it some other times, he didn't really like it. Yujai was really pushing him, but she didn't want him to totally change and force him to talk to someone himself.

Tyler went to a store and bought an apple. This was the only reason Tyler would go to the Town instead of the forest. There weren't any apple tree's in the forest. He planted one a few weeks ago but it first needs to grow before there will grow any apples on it. If there were apples there was no point of going to town anymore. But since Tyler is leaving soon he didn't really have any use for the tree. He would have to go to Towns, Villages and City's soon if he wants to go on with his journey but he didn't want to think about it to much at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might aswell.   Might aswell. EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Just near the many houses of Issage Town, you could see a little girl skipping around and singing a happy song to herself. She also seemed to have 3 Pokeballs on her belt. Her humming and skipping stopped when she saw your Dratini. "What a cute and rare Pokemon you got there. Can I keep it?" she asked in the most cutest tone. It looks like she really wants your Pokemon, but what will you do?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonfables.forumotion.com
Tyler

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might aswell.   Might aswell. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:52 pm

"Ummm...no...." Tyler said, confused. Who would think that someone would just give his pokemon away. Yujai looked confuzed the the girl. She shook her head and went towards Tyler. She swirled around his leg up to his waist and down to his arm. It looked asif he had a major bracelet on his arm. She did this very often if she didn't feel like gliding from town to town with him. She had her face-up towards Tyler, she always had a way where everything was. The tail always ends in a certain angle and she swirls always the same time around his arm. "I'm not giving you my pokemon." Tyler said. He didn't want to be mean to the girl but he just wanted to be straight with her.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might aswell.   Might aswell. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:05 pm

"Ummmm, no", said the boy. The little girl's eyes then started to water and she had a frown on her face. "Fine", said the girl. "but then I get to challenge you to a Pokemon battle!" She then took one Pokeball from her belt. It enlarged in her hand and when she pressed the button a Pokemon flashed out. The Pokemon seemed to be a Bagon, as you would check in your Pokedex. It as well is a dragon-type; a fierce one. The girl then pointed to the Dratini and commanded an attack without letting the Dratini get ready.

Pokemon Battle!:
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might aswell.   Might aswell. EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Tyler saw the watery eye's of the girl but he couldn't care less. No matter how hard she would cry Tyler wasn't going to give her away. Tyler saw that she send out a pokemon. "Even if we fight i am not going to give my Dratini away, even if you win." Tyler said looking at the Bagon. He wanted to make it clear that Tyler wasn't going to give her up. Tyler and Yujai will always be together. Yujai glided of Tyler's arm and saw the attack coming towards her. She took the hit without even getting ready. "Hey. What was that for." Tyler said getting really annoyed by the girl. "Fine you want to fight. Yujai, use Thunder Wave!" Tyler Said. Yujai started to glow, Electric-Blue and a light shot out from her towards the Bagon.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi
Admin
Mayumi

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might aswell.   Might aswell. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:48 pm

(Tyler, I've updated the rules with super ultra important stuff so make sure to read)
"Awwww", said Julie with a frown. She dearly wanted that Dratini to complete her dragon type collection but this boy was really getting stubborn. Even though, Julie was still ready to fight the Dratini and show this boy who's boss. Julie laughed when the boy said, "Hey. What was that for?" It was quite funny to annoy people who were older than her. Bagon then noticed a yellow wave coming towards him. He didn't know what to do, and his trainer wouldn't say a thing so he got hit by the attack. "Baggy!" screamed Julie. Bagon got back up to note that he was okay, but still a little shaky from getting paralyzed, then charged towards the Dratini with rage.

Bagon used Rage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Might aswell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might aswell.   Might aswell. Empty

Back to top Go down

Might aswell.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fables :: Jodulu Region :: Issage Town-
Jump to: